The Santa Barbara Contractors Association is recognized as one of the leading organizations representing the overall construction industry on the California Central Coast. The Association was founded in 1948 by a group of local contractors to promote integrity and high standards of quality in the construction industry.
Santa Barbara Contractors Association represents more than 2,153 professionals and serving over 1,586 local business organizations in Santa Barbara. Our SBCA’s core membership is comprised of licensed Contractors, Subcontractors, Architects, Designers, Engineers, Industry Support Professionals, Material Suppliers and Home Owners. The Santa Barbara Contractors Association is an active professional association representing the local construction industry. We host events on a monthly basis, uniting the community with construction industry professionals creatively to provide support, education, collaboration and engagement because we are stronger together.
The SBCA’s 15-member Board of Directors represents a cross-section of local business and construction industry leaders. The Board guides the association's mission, strategy, and goals during monthly meetings. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide industry leadership by promoting, building, serving and educating our community with integrity, quality and environmental balance.
Your sponsorship helps us fund valuable educational programs, safety programs, California Statewide planroom, bidding project information, networking opportunities, industry legal and safety updates, group insurance and other related opportunities for the construction industry. We also cultivate interaction between the business and non-profit sectors through public awareness of civic groups and programs serving the construction industry and underprivileged in our community. By bringing people together, we provide financial assistance and support through volunteerism to many local organizations.
Click here to learn more.
The SBCA is committed to evolving into an unbeatable professional membership for the local construction industry. We periodically survey both our current and lapsed members to help us shape the member benefits we provide, so that we continue to get better and stronger as an association over time.
The SBCA currently provides the following range of member benefits to help you improve your business and win more projects.
Click here to discover more member benefits.
We would like to say, Thank you for considering a membership with the SBCA! Upon completing of the SBCA membership application you will receive a email confirmation of your submission. Please note: all applications are pending approval of our board of directors. This allows our Association the opportunity to ensure quality, licensed and good moral business resources to our members and the community.
Your membership helps us fund valuable educational programs, safety programs, California Statewide planroom, bidding project information, networking opportunities, industry legal and safety updates, group insurance and other related opportunities for the construction industry. We also cultivate interaction between the business and non-profit sectors through public awareness of civic groups and programs serving the construction industry and underprivileged in our community. By bringing people together, we provide financial assistance and support through volunteerism to many local organizations.
- A New Directory Listing Format Online with the ability for our members to link directly to your company website.
- Upgraded Online Listings: Very helpful if you don't already have a website, upgrade your listing to include more details/media for clients.
- Great Advertising Opportunities including our printed and online directories, Social Media, Website, Newsletter, and Events.
- Acknowledgements and awards that strength your business including the Women in the Industry, Forks & Nails Legal and Insurance Seminar, Golf Tournament, Construction Awards, Casino Night, and our Holiday Gala.
- Community Outreach including participation in local parades, walks for cause, and other events including surf rider.
- New Membership Tiers:
- Business Membership $495
- Secondary Business Membership $100
- Additional Directory Listing $25
- Business Membership with our Statewide Planroom $695 (a $3495/year value).
- Business Membership with subscription to Introductory Sub-Elements $945 (a $1440/year value).
- Business Membership with Planroom & Limited Time Bonus Offer 50 Free Credits Sub-Elements $695 (a $4500/year value).
- Home Owner / Renter Family Membership $350
- Strategic Partner Memberships
- Board of Directors Membership starting at $2,500 to $10k
- Other SBCA Partnerships starting at $5k
- Business Membership $495
- Annual and Event Sponsorship Opportunities
- New Events calendar format making our events page user friendly. Register for monthly events, workshops, seminars and meetings.
- New Members Benefits including a free yearly labor law poster, Axxess Book for Santa Barbara or Ventura Counties, 2-1 Tasting Passes, Express Lunch Discounts at local Santa Barbara venues, fundraising merchandise and more community events.
- Axxess Books available for purchase at your SBCA office $40 and $13 goes to our featured non-profit. A great way to help us fund raise.
- e-Weekly Newsletter with monthly tailgate safety topics, educational series blog, construction monitoring reports, plus employment resources, online classified adverts and exclusive industry discounts.
- Access to our Statewide Planroom with unlimited downloads for both private and public projects (a $3000/year value)
- 50 Free Credits to Sub-Elements* (limited time offer a $695 value)
- Exclusive Members program rates at the SBCA Trade School
- Smooth Invoicing...available online 24/7 with personalized customer service.
- AND, much more!
Your SBCA membership includes: Professional Network of Santa Barbara, California's leading industry businesses. Local resources for construction industry related professionals and homeowners.
A Professional Business listing in our printed and online directory. Each business member may select up to three (3) category options. Additional categories available by contacting the SBCA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (805) 884-1100. Our Online Directory: Looking good, working great!