Utt Construction Inc. | www.uttconstruction.com
Utt Construction Inc. is looking to hire the following positions:
- Experienced/Journeyman Carpenters (Rough & Finish)
- Cabinet Maker & Installer
- Apprentice Carpenter
- Bag Wearing Superintendent
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to: 805-685-9838
We can also entertain temporary carpenters if any fellow contractors are needing some work to fill in some gaps for employees.
MarBorg Industries | www.marborg.com
Currently recruiting for:
Heavy Equipment Operators, Maintenance Equipment Cleaning Techs, and Mechanics. Additional job opening information can be obtained by emailing HR@marborgrecovery.com.
CalCoast Glass Tinting, Inc. | www.ccgtinc.com
Currently hiring Contracts Administrator/Bookkeeper. We are a company of 34 years that is seeking a highly experienced bookkeeper with commercial contracts, prevailing wage and payroll. This is a part time position that could be remote or in our office.
Contact Name: Doreen Eyman
Allen Construction | www.buildallen.com
- Project Administrative Assistant – Part Time | WFH Flexible, Santa Barbara Office
- Lead Framer | Santa Barbara Area, CA
- Foreman | Santa Barbara Office
- Project Administrator | Santa Barbara Office
- Turnkey Project Manager | Santa Barbara and Ventura Area, CA
- Field Technician / Handyman | Santa Barbara Area
Marzullo Construction Inc. | www.marzulloinc.com
- Cabinet Maker/Installer (CNC Operator)
- Project Supervisor / Carpenter
- Experienced Finish Painter
- Carpenter (and Apprentice Carpenter)
- Concrete Finisher
- Iron Worker
- Heavy Equipment Operator
Email all resumes to Jordan Kenney and Tricia (Jordan@kenneyconstruction.com & Tricia@kenneyconstruction.com) or stop by their office and pick up an application — 619 East Montecito Street, Santa Barbara, CA, 93103 – next to Casa De La Raza.
HO’OKIPA DESIGN STUDIO – HO’OKIPA DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION LLC. | www.hookipadc.com
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Project Administrator
Arroyo Seco Construction | www.arroyosecoconstruction.com
- Yard Manager
- HR and Operations Manager (one position)
Submit your resume to email@example.com, subject line “Mechanic Position”. You may also mail to or drop off at 415 N Quarantina, Santa Barbara, CA 93103, ATTN: Nicole Biergiel.
The County of Santa Barbara is accepting applications to fill two Project Manager vacancies in the General Services Department, Capital Projects Division. One of the vacancies is in Santa Barbara and the other vacancy is in Santa Maria.
For more information about the position please see the attached job bulletin. To apply, please visit www.sbcountyjobs.com
Are you an SBCA member and hiring? We’d love to help you find dedicated and hard-working prospective employees!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your open positions and we will spread the word.