FuelSmart Fleet Program
FuelSmart is a locally owned and operated fleet fuel solution servicing the Santa Barbara community for the last 20 years. FuelSmart is the SBCA’s preferred fleet fuel program to help your business conveniently and efficiently manage your fleet’s fueling activities.
How it works...
Find a station...
Once you have your FuelSmart cards, you can purchase gas at any of their participating stations. We've included a list below, but if you're on the go, you just need to scan the QR code on your card with your smart phone to locate the nearest station.
- Seaside Fuel Depot | 101 W Carrillo St, SB, CA 93101 | Diesel Available
- Mesa Fuel Depot | 1929 Cliff Dr, SB, CA 93109 | Diesel Available
- La Cumbre Mobil | 3898 La Cumbre Rd, SB, CA 93105 | Diesel Available
- Turnpike Shell | 175 N Turnpike Rd, SB, CA 93111
- Turnpike Fuel Depot | 250 N Turnpike Rd, SB, CA 93111
- Walnut Shell | 5097 Hollister Ave, SB, CA 93111 | Diesel Available
- Hollister Fuel Depot | 5755 Hollister Ave, Goleta, CA 93117
- Fairview Fuel Depot | 180 N Fairview Ave, Goleta, CA 93117
- Fairview Chevron | 42 N Fairview Ave, Goleta, CA 93117 | Diesel Available
- Winchester 76 | 20 Winchester Cyn Rd, Goleta, CA 93117 | Diesel Available
- Coast Village Chevron | 1085 Coast Village Rd, SB, CA 93108 | Diesel Available
At the pump, just swipe your card before answering the question "Credit or Debit?" and then follow the prompts to pump your fuel.
Receive an invoice...
Every other Monday, we will email you an invoice for all of your fuel purchases by the cards on your account. Review the invoice for accuracy and call with any questions.
Have your balance debited from your account...
Seven days after you receive the emailed invoice, you will receive another email that shows an ACH draft has been made on your account for the total of the balance due. (Only if you have selected to sign up for ACH.)